Diathonite Deumix + is a light plaster formulated with natural macroporous raw materials which combines in the same product the properties of a dehumidifying plaster and an anti-salt plaster. The macroposity that characterises the product is capable of eliminating salts present in the substrate, allowing water to evaporate. Natural materials such as cork (gran. 0-3 mm), clay and natural hydraulic lime NHL 5 improve the thermal conductivity and breathability of the product. Diathonite Deumix+ contributes to healthier and more energy-efficient spaces.
- Vapour permeability coefficient: µ = 4 (highly breathable)
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,080 W/mK
- Thermal resistance (R) per 1 cm of thickness: 0.125 m²K/W
- Compressive strength: 5.1 N/mm².
- Resistence to bending: 1.4 N/mm².
- Water penetration level: 40 mm
- Porosity of hardened mortar: 71.64%
- Adhesion to support (brick): 0.258 N/mm²
- Reaction to fire: Euroclasse A1.
Suitable for carrying out dehumidification interventions on retaining walls. The product is especially recommended for the rehabilitation of masonry affected by dampness. Diathonite Deumix+ is the perfect solution to solve pathologies related to the presence of mould caused by humidity.
Do you need to Know more? Contact us!