Rock is one of the most abundant raw materials on the planet. However, in order to better use our planet’s resources, ROCKWOOL has developed a technology that allows waste from other industries to be used as an alternative raw material.
Furthermore, stone wool is recyclable and durable and can be easily removed when a building is renovated or demolished, and recycled to produce new products. In fact, rock wool can be recycled over and over again into new rock wool. Rockwool products thus enable the circular economy to be achieved in the construction sector.
- Remarkable improvement in the acoustic and thermal insulation of the solution.
- Non-hydrophilic or hygroscopic.
- Maximum safety in case of fire.
- Chemically inert.
- Environmental Declaration of the Product Free of CFC and HCFC;
- Certificate of issuance of construction materials M1
Ease and speed of installation. Thermal and acoustic insulation on walls, on false ceilings, on sloping roofs from the inside, ventilated facades and below forgings in contact with the outside or non-habitable spaces.
Need to know more? Contact us!