The hybrid solar panel makes it possible to reduce the consumption of gas, or other fuel, and electricity from the grid, and therefore also environmental costs (fewer emissions). It can occupy only 50% of the area of a separate thermal and photovoltaic panel installation and, compared to this type of installation, has a shorter payback.
It enables the combined production of hot water and electricity. With nominal powers of 1,000Wt + 280Wel and 1,400Wt + 365Wel, it has an electrical efficiency of 19%, a thermal efficiency of 70% and a combined efficiency of 89%. In terms of dimensions, there are two versions:
The photovoltaic cells are cooled by the water in the system (radiator effect), so the electrical efficiency is stable even at very high outside temperatures.
It also complies with the HE-4 (solar thermal energy) and HE-5 (solar photovoltaic energy) standards of the Spanish Technical Building Code (CTE).
It can be installed in all buildings with thermal and electrical consumption, from homes to hotels, hospitals, factories, sports facilities and more.
Need to know more? Contact us!