ISOVIT REV SP is an aqueous silicate paint with excellent water vapor permeability, based on potassium silicates, inorganic pigments and selected adjuvants. ISOVIT REV SP has a mineral matt aspect available in various colours, by catalogue and upon consultation.
ISOVIT REV SP is characterized by high resistance to atmospheric agents and ultraviolet rays. Its high alkalinity prevents the formation of fungi and algae.
- Pigmentation composition: 100% inorganic
- Viscosity (at 23 ºC): 102 5 KU
- Density (at 23 ºC): 1.47 0.03
- Theoretical consumption: 8 to 10 m2/l/coat
- Diluent: Water
- Liquid water permeability: < 0.1 kg/(m2.H0.5) – W3
- Water vapor permeability: > 150 g/(m2.d); <0.14 m – V1
- Brightness degree: Grade G3 (matt)
- Volatile organic compounds: EU limit value for this product (cat A/a):75 g/l 2007; 30 g/l 2012. This product contains a maximum of 29 g/l.
ISOVIT REV SP is a mineral paint with high water vapor permeability that hardens by reaction with the support, mineralizing (does not create film). This paint aims at coating and protection of supports. ISOVIT REV SP is especially dedicated to the rehabilitation of old coatings, giving a similar appearance to the old whitewashed finishes, with natural nuances of color.
ISOVIT REV SP is applicable on exterior and interior walls, on mineral base supports such as hydraulic supports (plasters and concrete), lime, gypsum, among others. It should not be applied on metal, plastic, wood or existing paints.
Need to know more? Contact us!