NH/Armaflex is the halogen free, flexible elastomeric, insulation material with certification for use in marine and offshore environments. It meets the demand for insulation material with minimal smoke and toxic emissions in the event of a fire. As a closed cell material, NH/Armaflex provides exceptional water vapour resistance and features all the properties which you can expect from a flexible insulation material, such as low thermal conductivity.
- Low amounts of smoke and acid gas in a fire
- Reduces toxicity and corrosive effects on people and equipment
- Prevents from stress corrosion cracking of stainless steel
- Fibre dust free material provides low thermal conductivity
- Excellent protection against water vapor diffusion
- IMO certified, UL and FM-approved
- Self-adhesive tubes comply with green building scheme
Certified to be used in marine facilities, the railway industry, and buildings with special requirements. Insulation and protection of pipes, tanks, and air ducts in installations of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, ventilation, refrigeration, equipment to prevent condensation and save energy.
Need to know more? Contact us!