Professional high-performance insulation for long-term energy savings, reliable for over 40 years. SH/Armaflex is a flexible elastomeric foam insulation that optimizes the operation of domestic hot water and heating installations, saving time and money. Its technical properties, which comply with all relevant industry standards, guarantee greater energy savings for the installation and a long useful life of the system. In this way, SH/Armaflex extraordinarily reduces CO2 emissions, making the investment recovery time extremely short.
- With active Microban® antimicrobial protection.
- Its low thermal conductivity saves up to 89% of energy.
- Its closed cell structure prevents moisture absorption.
- Self-adhesive double union with tangential cut for double security
- Free from dust and fibers.
- Euroclass B/BL-s3, d0.
- λ40ºC ≤ 0.036 W/(m·K)
For insulation/protection of pipes (heating, hot and cold sanitary water, rainwater drains, sewers, etc.) and other heating and plumbing installations, to prevent temperature losses and save energy.
Need to know more? Contact us!