Topeca is a 100% Portuguese company with origins in the innovation and development of mortars for the construction market. It has been focusing on the distribution of the most diverse materials and systems for this sector. Concern about sustainability is a reality that has been experienced and felt for many years. An organization focused on the consistent use of natural resources, recognizing the true impact that this sector has on the planet. We currently live in an environment of greater awareness with this paradigm still very challenging. Every day, Topeca invests in actions that aim to follow this path, such as:
- The digitalization of our production and commercial processes;
- The replacement of natural resources with ecological resources, incorporation of RCD, products with smaller carbon footprints, eco-products or biodegradable products, and with lower toxicity;
- Optimization of production processes, in order to minimize energy and water consumption.
- Option for local suppliers and resources;
- Recovery and recycling of all intermediate products or waste;
- Concern about developing the best working conditions for employees.
RUA D. NUNO ÁLVARES PEREIRA, 53,
T. 00351 249 580 070