The main objective of the Sustainable Construction Portal (PCS) is to promote quality in construction by providing information on the implementation of measures to reduce the consumption of resources such as energy and water. The information collected and disseminated by PCS is based on good practices, the presentation of research work, related legislation, news and an agenda of events relevant to the area and, above all, by publicizing companies that sell products and/or services for the construction and rehabilitation of buildings. This is where we count on our partners!
Advantages of being our partner:
- online communication on our portal – PCS, social networks, newsletters;
- possibility of being featured in our My EcoBuild app (IOS and Android);
- the possibility of appearing in our physical publications (Guide to Eco-Products; Guide to the Energy Rehabilitation of Buildings);
- the possibility of appearing at trade fairs and other events related to the construction sector (national and international);
- the possibility of attending conferences or seminars (in organizations or as part of events);
- the possibility of attending open classes at national and Spanish universities (for architects and engineers);
- have their products promoted during regular visits to architectural studios and design offices;
- Sustainable Fridays – marketing activities held at the partners’ premises, with training on their solutions, visits to construction sites, production units, etc;
- Other initiatives defined with the partners that meet their interests and needs.
PCS only advertises products and services that it considers to be sustainable, i.e. those that bring economic, social and environmental added value. The PCS is an aggregator of companies, listing their products (known as “eco-products”) in a database for professionals in the sector and the general public, which can be consulted online or through its Eco-Products Guide, which it publishes regularly in several languages and distributes at construction events and fairs. This information aims to fill a gap in the market due to the lack of grouped and segmented databases on this subject in accessible language, easy to consult and available to any person or company.
Join us! Become our partner and have your products included in our ecoproducts database.
Those who are already with us: